Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Tuesday 24 December 2013

GZG - NAC Rifles pack A

I finished off two packs of SG15-A07 NAC Rifles pack A yesterday and photographed them tonight.
Nice little figures to paint.
I've also finished painting some Power Armour Troopers & Support Weapon Troopers - I've just got to paint the bases and then should be able to get some picks on here, looks like it'll be next weekend now.
Again nice figures but with some weapons that don't mean anything to me, oh well some research required.




4 comments:

  1. Nice work. The bases really set them in scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job they look good mate. The trouble with GZG is they do to much nice stuff. Everytime I go to look for something specific I get distracted lol! Look forward to seeing the power armour and special weapons.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family buddy!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gents - i hope you all had a nice Christmas and good old father christmas bought you some lovely stuff.
    Cheers
    Dan

    ReplyDelete