Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Warfare

 I spent a few hours at Warfare on Sunday. I did a couple of circuits of the traders and had a look through the bring & buy before making a purchase. It was only after I left I'd realised I hadn't been to the second hall and looked at the games!

As for the purchases:


 A couple more of 4Grounds Fabled Realms ruins, some broken columns, a pack of Frostgrave Undead, a couple of Ground Zero Games walkers for my Crusties and a pack of some Alien creatures with what looks like a shell on their backs (again from GZG).


Almost forgot a bunch of very nice 28mm barbarians, adventures and Chaos foot soldiers all from Battlezone Miniatures

Thanks for taking a look.

4 comments:

  1. Frostgrave strikes again! Looking forward to seeing them painted up Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get distracted by all the trade stores! Nice loot haul dude

    ReplyDelete