Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Sunday 6 March 2016

Overlord show - Abingdon. Swag


I spent a couple of hours at Abingdon's Overlord show this afternoon with my eldest boy.  We made a b-ine for the bring and buy and picked up some reasonably priced 40k plastic figures for my lad. We had a good look at the traders and a few of the games. I came back with a few items, a couple of new snow trolls from EMP Games, a forgotten Realms ruin and a few 28mm figures from Hero's of the Dark Age. They had some really nice fantasy/adventurers figures just right for a Frostgrave warband - shame they forgot to bring some of the stock with them !

As usual thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. A nice little haul you have there Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little is the word - I took enough money with me but came back with 3/4 of it. I did see some lovely painted figures but I don't want to get into another new range (well not yet anyway).
    Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete