Wounded Chindit

Wounded Chindit

Saturday 12 March 2016

Undead

I've been having a few problems with blogger and have not been able to read my usual posts. I think it's down 2 dashboard opening up in Google. I can't scroll down the list of everyone's post and can only read one or two post visible on the screen. Not sure how to get around this but if you have any ideas I'll be really grateful. 

Anyway for this weekends blog I have some undead figures which came as a freebie with the Lich Lord Kickstarter. They are mantic figures that painted up nicely though there are a lot of mould Lines on these figures.


Apologies for not commenting on your blogsbut I hope this will sort itself out soon.
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Dan, I particularly like that animal skeleton. Not sure about your blog problem, but usually these things work themselves out,, still very frustrating though!

    ReplyDelete